Pages

Thursday 13 January 2011

Print Advert Brief

The brief I have set myself in order to meet the needs of my target audience for the print ad is the following:
The advert must combine the following basic principles: it must show creativity, information and humour to reflect the image of the channel. It must incorporate the typical viewer of the channel: young adult, middle class and "geeky". In addition to this it must feature the colourscheme of the channel: blue, grey and black.
In order to do this I must delegate roles out to people outside of the main project. For this task the primary role of Photographer will be fulfilled by Myself. The model will be Blaine Kenneally. As Photographer I will be charged with lighting, composition, framing and directing the subject into a specific shot. The model's role will be to create a believable character that can be used for the print advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment