Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Ident Animatics

I've begun the task of planning my ident sequence. I've come up with a range of ideas, all based upon the signifier of the orbital ring present on my logo. The idea is that it shows a person is switched on and engaged about my channel and it's content.

At first I thought they should all be in one sequence, however research indicated that most of the time they are around 15-30 seconds rather than a full minute. As such I split my ideas into seperate ones, and will attempt one or more of them individually.

As of yet I am unsure of the style of the idents, I am considering live-action with animated portions (the ring super imposed on top), however 3D and Flash are considerations too.

Here is the Animatic Reel of my ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment