Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Logo Feedback

I presented my first logo, and a second to a small feedback group to gauge their reaction to the logo and the ideas behind it, as well as the colour scheme.

The logos presented were the one seen previously:

And a new design with a different approach:

The feedback receieved was mostly positive, however it's highlighted the drastic impact shape has on the way a logo is received. Due to the square shape Logo 2 was interpreted to be better for use in traditional media - film and TV. While Logo 1 was seen as more Web orientated due to the rectangular and header-like design.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this second attempt has a lot more potential than the previous one. It looks much more professional, but not just that it seems clearer to me, and much more direct and compact. I think the overall square shape of the logo is better than a longer logo.

    ReplyDelete