Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Logo Market Research

Following the successful focus group feedback post previously, I presented the logo - and 2 variations to an audience similar to that which is being targeted, the internet savvy middle-class young adult, in order to confirm that my choices of colour were fitting. Primarily the blue, which I used to represent cool, modern and technological. However this could always have been misinterpreted by my audience.

The logo variations were Green and Yellow, and can be seen here:

The results from this wider market test strongly back up my intentions with the colour scheme. 88% of those asked preferred the blue, one preferred the green and no one thought the yellow was suitable. A graphic of the results is as follows:

No comments:

Post a Comment