Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

The other option

The other option I've been considering, and am infact swinging towards is the Design a Website for a TV Channel. This is due to my experience in the world of Web Development, of which I do freelance in my spare time away from education.

This task involves:
  • A Web Page with original content and minimum of 3 linked pages
  • An animated Ident to accompany that would be used on the channel
  • A double page spread of TV listings
  • A full page newspaper advertisement.
Of these the ones I am looking at are all bar the double page spread of TV Listings.

The reasons for this and not the Short Film task I outlined below, is that I have done film under this course last year and in years prior to AS. I feel it would be good to expand my horizons in a field that I am also confident in as well as encompassing animation, in the form of the Ident.

Soon I will be pitching my initial ideas to an audience, which will be posted here and give greater insight into my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment