Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Initial Market Research

In order to present a well informed pitch of my ideas for a TV Channel website, I needed to gain some quantitative data about what the audience will expect from any new website. I did this using an online survey with a simple single question:

What do you feel is important in a TV Channel Website?
This was posted on Social Media websites such as Facebook and conventional methods such as Forums. The results I gathered are what I feel are reflective of the changing way people are using the internet: Expecting good quality content and the ability to share it.

The results break down as follows:
Blue - Quality of Content
Green - Quantity of Content
Red - Design of the Website
Yellow - Ability to share content 
The link to the survey is here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFQ2NHFvdUlZMmYzS0ZLenVFdFNKN0E6MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment